PLEASE NOTE: Most of our live programs have been paused due to COVID19. Events show below are available. You may schedule “Strategies to Survive and Prosper” program by appointment. Call (978) 468-6528.
- This event has passed.
2022 Trust Basics
June 1 @ 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Note this is part of a Certificate in Trust & Estate Planning® – Register for all 4 at $950
What is a Trust?
- The Revocable Trust
- Basic Tax-Purposed Trusts
- What is an Irrevocable Trust?
- Gifting Trusts.
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts.
- Qualified Personal Residence Trust.
- Nominee Trusts.
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trust.
- Sale to an Intentionally Defective Grantor Trust.
- Asset Protection Planning.
- Trusts as Corporation Shareholders.
- Charitable Trusts.
- Dynasty Trusts.
To register call 978-468-6528 or download and fax registration form below2022 Reservation Form
All Programs are Designed to Qualify for CPE Credit Under Rules Promulgated by the State Boards of Accountancy, State Bar Associations, IRS Director of Practice and the Institute of Certified Bankers.