“Including Preparing of Fiduciary Returns Issues”
by Leo J. Cushing, Esq., CPA, LLM
- Introduction with Estate Administration Procedural Checklist
- The Probate Process and Important Dates and Rules.
- Allocation of Income and Expenses Between the Decedents Final Return (1040), the Decedents Estate (706) and (1041)
- Fiduciary Income Tax Return.
- Qualified Subchapter S Trust.
- Funding the Marital and By-Pass Shares After Death and Maintaining these Trusts Until the Death of the Survivor.
- Grantor Trusts.
- Massachusetts Income Tax Considerations.
- Income Taxation of IRA Benefits Payable to a QTIP Trust.
- Flowchart of Estate Plan.
- 1041 Tax Return Examples & Computation of DNI.
Price includes (Shipping/Handling)
(For further information, call 978-468-6528.)