Ethics: Designed for Mandatory Compliance
June 28 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$195
- Independence, objectivity & Integrity;
- Discreditable acts;
- Billing, contingent fees and commissions;
- Advertising and Solicitation;
- Style of doing business, form of organization and name
- Error and omission/malpractice insurance issues.
Supplemental Materials: An Ethics Quiz, and MA Board of Public Accountancy Website: (Code of Ethics and Rules of Professional Conduct);
To register call 978-468-6528 or download and fax registration form below2019 Spring Reservation Form
All Programs are Designed to Qualify for CPE Credit Under Rules Promulgated by the State Boards of Accountancy, State Bar Associations, IRS Director of Practice and the Institute of Certified Bankers.