The Programs Below are available by Appointment
Call (978) 468-6528 or click links below.
View Our Calendar of Events!
Ethics: Designed for Mandatory Compliance
June 26 @ 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Independence, objectivity & Integrity;
- Discreditable acts;
- Billing, contingent fees and commissions;
- Advertising and Solicitation;
- Style of doing business, form of organization and name
- Error and omission/malpractice insurance issues.
Supplemental Materials: An Ethics Quiz, and MA Board of Public Accountancy Website: (Code of Ethics and Rules of Professional Conduct);
To register call 978-468-6528 or download and fax registration form below2023 Reservation Form
All Programs are Designed to Qualify for CPE Credit Under Rules Promulgated by the State Boards of Accountancy, State Bar Associations, IRS Director of Practice and the Institute of Certified Bankers.