- This event has passed.
Estate Planning – Intermediate/Advanced
November 13, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$245
Note this is part of a Certificate in Trust & Estate Planning® – Register for all 4 at $895
- Planning to Eliminate or Reduce Estate Taxes
- Review of the Basics: Estate Tax Computation
- Examination of Typical Trust: Federal Marital, Massachusetts Marital, and By-pass Shares
- The Qualified Terminable Interest Trust in Detail
- Valuation: Real Estate, Partnerships, Closely-Held Stock
- Generation Skipping
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts and Intentionally Defective Irrevocable Grantor Trusts
- Planning opportunities under the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
To register call 978-468-6528 or download and fax registration form below2019 Fall Reservation Form
All Programs are Designed to Qualify for CPE Credit Under Rules Promulgated by the State Boards of Accountancy, State Bar Associations, IRS Director of Practice and the Institute of Certified Bankers.