Including Sample Irrevocable Trust & Personal Care Contract
Revised 10/2016 (800+ pages)
Todd Lutsky, Esq., LLM
Leo J. Cushing, Esq., CPA, LLM
Cushing & Dolan Elder Law Centers
Every year Medicaid Planning and the ability to obtain MassHealth benefits become more difficult. The Medicaid Survival Guide will provide you with the rules and regulations. cases, and the viable planning techniques currently available to help your clients.
- Introduction and Overview.
- Definition of Elder Law.
- Definitions and Determination of Countable and Non Countable Assets, Asset Limits and Financial Responsibility.
- Real Estate as Countable and Non Countable Assets, the Home vs. Rental Property and Conversion from Countable to Non Countable.
- Transfer of Assets for Less Than FMV and Resulting Disqualification Periods and Related Exceptions to the Rule.
- Last Minute Planning Techniques with Annuities
- Planning with the use of Personal Care Contracts.
- Irrevocable Trusts and Medicaid Eligibility.
- Operational Guide to Irrevocable Income Only Trusts and Related Tax Discussions Per Transaction and Discussion of Life Estates and Gift, Estate and Income Tax Analysis of Same.
- Medicaid Estate Recovery Rules & Real Estate Liens.
- Federal Medicaid Regulations 42 U.S.C.§1396p.
- Massachusetts Medicaid Regulations 130 CMR 515.001-0015.
- Massachusetts Medicaid Regulations 130 CMR 520.001-0036.
- Sample Trust Documents and Sample Personal Care contract.
Massachusetts Medicaid Planning Survival Guide
Price Includes Shipping/Handling