Income Taxation of Trusts & Estates
December 14 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$245
“Including Preparing of Fiduciary Returns Issues”
Introduction with Estate Administration Procedural Checklist.
- The Probate Process and Important Dates & Rules.
- Allocation of Income and Expenses Between the Decedents Final Return (1040), the Decedents Estate (706) and (1041) Fiduciary Income Tax Return.
- Qualified Subchapter S Trust.
- Funding the Marital and By-pass Shares After Death and Maintaining these Trusts Until the Death of the Survivor.
- Grantor Trusts.
- Massachusetts Income Tax Considerations.
- Income Taxation of IRA Benefits Payable to a QTIP Trust.
- Flowchart of Estate Plan.
- 1041 Tax Return Examples & Computation of DNI.
To register call 978-468-6528 or download and fax registration form below2017 Fall Reservation Form
All Programs are Designed to Qualify for CPE Credit Under Rules Promulgated by the State Boards of Accountancy, State Bar Associations, IRS Director of Practice and the Institute of Certified Bankers.