Estate Planning – Intermediate/Advanced
December 6 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm$245
Note this is part of a Certificate in Trust & Estate Planning® – Register for all 4 at $895
- Planning to Eliminate or Reduce Estate Taxes
- Review of the Basics: Estate Tax Computation
- Examination of Typical Trust: General Marital, Special Marital, and By-pass Shares
- The Qualified Terminable Interest Trust in Detail
- Valuation: Real Estate, Partnerships, Closely-Held Stock
- Generation Skipping, etc.
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust
- Retirement Plans, Buy and Sell Problems, etc.
- Proposed Legislatiion and Your Lifetime Giving Guide.
To register call 978-468-6528 or download and fax registration form below2017 Fall Reservation Form
All Programs are Designed to Qualify for CPE Credit Under Rules Promulgated by the State Boards of Accountancy, State Bar Associations, IRS Director of Practice and the Institute of Certified Bankers.